Technical Support Engineer
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer on behalf of a growing company located in Birmingham. This company has an established reputation within the automotive and test industry and are experts in designing, building, supplying and development of bespoke equipment.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Provide customer support in house and on-site
• Commission and test software solutions at customers sites.
• Responsible for supporting the wider team
• General housekeeping of windows-based systems
• Inputting of data and maintenance of system documentation
• Liaising with both customers and clients
• Must have HND/HNC in a relevant discipline
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a similar role
• Experience of working with Vehicle Electrical Systems
• Able to understand Windows 7 and 10
• Understanding of Electrical Wiring and Control Systems
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work and have a genuine interest in the automotive industry or industrial electronics. In addition, strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail will be beneficial in this role.
This position is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and pension plan that will be dependent on experience.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0121 503 2170
|Job Category||Ad Eng|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|