Accounting and Business Services Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an Accounting and Business Services Manager.
- To be responsible for managing a small team of senior and trainee accountants and tax administrators
- Manage all aspects of the client portfolio (service delivery, recruitment, staff allocation, quality control, WIP, billing and debtors)
- Monitor KPI’s and regularly report on staff efficiencies etc.
- Oversee all back-office tasks such as bookkeeping, payroll and management accounts
- Coach and develop all staff members working within the team
- Work closely with the directors to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service offering
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Support the directors in business development
- To undertake occasional ad- hoc assignments for clients of the Firm and for the directors
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the department’s strategic accounting partner
- Review of financial statements and tax compliance for a variety of entity types and sectors
Skills and Experience:
- ACA, ACCA or similar level qualification
- Significant post qualification experience gained in a practice environment
- A willingness to undertake regulatory training if no prior experience of working in Jersey
- Strong proactive client focus, seek opportunities to develop client delivery and quality.
- Strong commercial outlook, adherence to policies and procedures, promotes and supports commercial innovation and sharing of knowledge, high standards of professional development (individual and team), and aptitude for learning.
- Collaborative, team player, wider organisational awareness and responsibility, excellent communication skills. Operational management responsibility with some strategic input.
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|