Accounts Manager required on a permanent basis working for a well-established SME business with a global presence operating from the North West of Birmingham, ideally with a view to start immediately. You will be working as part of a small friendly team where you will be responsible for overseeing the management of all staff and accounts function. Applicants with a retail background is preferable but not essential.
The role will involve –
• Responsible for stock reconciliation and inventory control and physical stock take.
• Raising sales invoice/credits.
• Purchase invoice processing.
• Credit control.
• Sales order authorisation control.
• Supplier statement reconciliation.
• Cash book maintenance and allocations.
• Bank Reconciliations for three currency bank accounts.
• Supplier payment runs.
• Credit account approval and limits.
• Stock ordering.
• Consignment stock management.
• Petty cash.
• Sales analysis reporting.
• Ad hoc reporting.
• Intercompany account reconciliation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accounts professional looking for a new challenge. You must have excellent communication skills and current experience working within a similar position. In-return my client offers a open and friendly culture on-site parking and attractive employee benefits.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|