Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an Associate Director.
- Provide management, support and guidance to the team as required.
- To monitor and manage the profitability of the client relationships (quantitative and qualitative performance and budget expectations) with particular responsibility for setting budgets for the team, timely completion of time sheets, collect of debtors etc.
- Where appropriate, assume Directorships on client entities within own portfolio.
- Act as ‘A’ signatory
- Act as Director of participating companies
- As part of the Senior Management team, will assume responsibility to assist in the effective management of the Company.
- Ensure that a strong technical knowledge of all aspects of trust and company administration is delivered, to include the attendance at client meetings, supervision and assistance in respect of the preparation of accounting and investment information prior to submission to clients.
- To ensure that all business is conducted within the rules, guidelines and expectations of the local regulator. To follow all applicable internal compliance considerations and appropriate processes, policies and procedures.
- To ensure all trust and company administration is managed in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 year’s experience in the industry and in particular the private corporate area, with experience in employee benefits and incentives
- Holding a relevant professional qualification, e.g. ACCA, STEP, ICSA
- Applies a sound knowledge of fiduciary functions, investment products and principles, accounting, commercial law and asset management principles
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of company and trust administration including nuances and statutory requirements of the major offshore jurisdictions used in connection with clients’ structures
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|