Bookkeeper required for a well establish business based in Swindon on a permanent basis paying £22,000 to £26,000.
You will be working as part of a friendly team where you will be responsible for purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll and other general accounts duties.
Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper will include:
• Processing contractor’s invoices and payments, calculating profit margin and issuing weekly management reports
• Preparing and processing a high volume of purchase/ sales invoices
• Every day updating cash received to SAGE for all businesses, from bank statements, debit card transactions and direct debit collections
• Updating Cashflow reports reconciling with bank account and invoice discounting facility
• Bank Reconciliations including Invoice discounting facility
• Processing expense claims and debit card payments
• Assisting with management accounts
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly, family feel to their working life. Working alongside a dedicated team they are looking for a like-minded individual to fit in seamlessly and hit the ground running. My client in return are offering the right candidate to work within a lovely newly reburnished office space, attractive employee benefits and on-site parking. The business is also easily accessible on public transport. Interviews to commence as soon as possible.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|