Business Administration (Graduate)
A unique opportunity has arisen, working for our client, an established automotive business in Bedfordshire. Reporting directly into the president. You will be provided an opportunity learn from a Senior Executive and work with the leadership team providing support with project related activities from, analysing business data to supporting business events.
This company offers great career progression opportunities internally to broaden your knowledge and skills even further, within some of the following area: Business Development, Sales, Finance, HR, Events or Project Management
Role Responsibilities include:
• Reporting directly to the President, you will provide support with general administration, managing calendar appointments and inbox management
• completing expense reports; arranging travel plans
• Keeping the President well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Communicating directly and on behalf of the President with key stakeholders including Board members and business partners on matters
• Creating board level reports and presentations
• Preparing internal communications, including contributions to the newsletter and all staff communications
• Providing support for the leadership team, when required
• Financial and budgetary administration will include tracking expenditure, raising purchase orders, handling invoice queries and processing expenses
• Providing hospitality to visitors
• Undertaking research for specific projects including sourcing and collating information, preparing summary/briefing documents
The successful Candidate will:
• Be a bright dynamic support professional, who is agile and can adapt to the business needs. We are looking for someone with drive and lots of initiative.
• Be educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise professionally and confidently with a wide range of people internally and externally
• Have the ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information, be flexible, proactive and able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Be proficient with the use of Microsoft package
• Have experience running ad hoc projects as needed such as gathering, analysing and preparing complex annual budget materials and reports, and various preparations for Board and senior management meetings.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|