Alexander Daniels are currently working with a leading Accountancy Practice in Shrewsbury to recruit a Client Manager. This prestigious accountancy practice has multiple offices and are looking for individuals to assist in the continued growth of the firm with opportunities for progression.
• File with appropriate tax/company bodies
• Work alongside other accountants in the team as well as working closely with the directors.
• Responsible primarily for reviewing Ltd company accounts.
• Accountable for presenting those Accounts to directors and valued clients.
• Building excellent, strong and long standing working relationships with clients
• Deliver self-assessment, partnership and limited company accounts and tax returns
• Work diligently on own initiative, yet working closely with the directors and strengthening those working relationships
• Comfortable working at a fast paced and varied workload of accounts and tax preparation
• Salary dependant on experience but up to £42k
• Free parking
• Qualified ACCA or ACA with ideally a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
• Communicate and work effectively with colleagues and clients
• Review of accounts and supporting clients to understand the numbers
Please apply today or contact Beth Owens for further information.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|