Client Services Director
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Client Services Director.
- Contribute with other members of the senior management team to business strategies in terms of setting standards across the business for the operational management of the trust and corporate business, ensuring operational efficiency across the business and ensuring collaboration and synergy between different service lines whilst promoting and supporting commercial innovation and goals.
- Identify and develop solutions and policies to meet the needs of clients with anticipating technical problems when dealing with client issues, thinking laterally and creatively to find solutions and, where necessary, seeking expert advice in order to implement agreed changes across the business.
- Implement agreed strategies by developing project plans to meet objectives in conjunction with the senior management team and ensure their delivery, operational effectiveness and compliance with intended objectives.
- Encourage growth in productivity and business by working with other members of the senior management team and staff, providing a resource of expert services, support and knowledge, and working with others in the business to develop and implement new products and services to meet client needs to increase revenue.
- Working with other members of the senior management team, regularly analyse business performance and, where possible, propose and implement agreed remedial action to bring it in line with budget focusing on results-driven performance.
- Oversee a team(s) within the Trust and Corporate business, ensuring the maintenance of operational compliance with procedures and building and maintaining excellent client relationships with key day to day client principals.
- Overall responsibility for accomplishment of budgets and targets set up for selected client services teams and influencing the company’s practices in time billing and debtors collection practices.
- Oversee the management of more complex client relationships, actively becoming involved and supporting Managers where appropriate to ensure the provision of technical expertise and guidance to enable the provision of first-class services to meet client needs.
- Manage prime relationships with specified major clients in order to ensure the delivery of superior client service either personally or through team members as appropriate.
- Understand and apply agreed policies and business strategies adopted on the conduct of trust company business, liaising and coordinating client work with other service lines.
- Manage operational risks in accordance with the Firm’s professional standards and regulatory requirements, ensuring a complete understanding and adherence to the businesses risk management policies and procedures and, where appropriate, be proactive in identifying and proposing improvements.
- Serve as an “A” class Signatory for the Firm and Director on Client Company boards as needed in order to meet and maintain appropriate regulatory and corporate governance standards.
- Promote teamwork, develop people and encourage development across the business through inspired and motivational management and leadership, ensuring that appropriate information is cascaded to all levels of staff, that appropriate training is identified and delivered and that appraisals are effectively carried out to ensure effective performance.
- Lead and manage change initiatives where identified and agreed as action items ensuring that they deliver to time and quality standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical and professional qualification requirements:
- ICSA Professional completed; or
- ICAEW/ACCA Accountancy Qualification; or
- High Level Qualification relevant to function; plus
- Extensive evidence of Continuous Professional Development and General Management Qualification.
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|