CNC Setter Operator
Alexander Daniels is currently in partnership with an expanding business based in Birmingham to recruit for a CNC Setter Operator. This is a pivotal position within our clients engineering team as the candidate will be responsible for the setting and operating of various machinery in their CNC machining centre.
• As a CNC Machine Setter, you will report to the Machining Team Leader and Process Leader and be responsible for CNC machining complex components,
• Working within a busy low volume manufacturing business,
• Adhering to company processes and procedures, you will work to and meet company standards of performance, carrying out quality control and inspection of components,
• Programming and setting CNC milling machines (online and offline) with experience of 1 off’s is important,
• Programming with CAD/CAM software, or programming with common languages
• Reading Engineering drawing designs
• Setting and changing of fixtures
• Operating CNC Controls
• To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate experience in the setting (fixtures, tooling & programmes) and operation of 5 axis CNC milling machines,
• Have an understanding and experience of engineering drawings, quality standards and the use of inspection equipment,
• With previous experience of a machining manufacturing environment,
• You will have an awareness of quality / inspection and be flexible to work a variety of shift patterns as required,
You will have good business sense, an understanding of the impact of decisions made, and strong attention to detail.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you please apply now as they are looking to interview ASAP. Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call on 0121 503 2170.
|Job Category||Ad Eng|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|