Our client is a multi-national engineering services business. They have a diverse portfolio of clients within varied sectors. Including Water, Oil & Gas and Power generation. This business is now going through a significant period of growth and have 13 sites across the UK. Interviews will be taking place on Thursday 25th January 2017.
The successful candidate will be supporting the administration of Contracts and Tender bids and Supplier Approval questionnaires. You will assist the Contracts & Tender Manager in working closely with key stakeholders to ensure tender, contract & framework process applications are acknowledged, adhered to, and completed in a timely manner. Assist with the administration of key external and internal information specifically linked to and in line with group offerings and as required from frameworks, tenders & contracts.
- To assist in the central collation of documents and files of all existing and known tenders, contracts and framework agreements.
- To assist in the identification, research and documentation of up-coming tender opportunities that are aligned with the group capabilities and in keeping with the strategic growth of the business.
- Liaise with relevant key internal and external contacts to ensure new business opportunities are acknowledged, pursued both positively and effectively as well as in a timely manner.
- To assist in the receipt, acknowledgement and distribution of the scope of work involved from tenders, contracts and framework agreements with relevant key stakeholders, to ensure adequate and appropriate priority and accountability is given to these opportunities.
- Assist the project management of all known opportunities with stakeholders, to ensure information and paperwork is completed to ensure timely submission of offering.
Objectives & Measurement:
- To support with the increasing of revenues linked to existing and new opportunities.
- Ensure timely submittal/delivery of all known documentation associated with opportunities
- Recording of all new and existing opportunities onto the Salesforce system
- Support the central collation of generic information required for the completion of Tenders Frameworks, Approved Vendor information and quotations.
- Assist in ensuring KPI information is produced, maintained and adhered to.
- Good standard of secondary education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration
- Decent Understanding of Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in the collation and presentation of Tenders, Framework agreements and contracts preferred.
- Experience in Electromechanical/Utilities industry or similar preferred
- Experience in research and data base building
Skills & Knowledge:
- Dynamic individual, flexible & self-motivated to succeed
- Ability to influence others including clients and internal teams.
- Strong verbal and written skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Enjoys working in a diverse and fast pace environment.
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity.
- Ability to deal with customers effectively and promote strong company image.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders within both internal and external organization.
- Good computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and IFS.
- An ability to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Can solve problems
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Take ownership of identified opportunities.
- Regular travel requirements to operate the functions of this role.
- Effective management of workload focusing on priorities and deliverables.
Salary of up to £23k plus benefits
|Job Category||Ad Energy|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|