Content Marketing Manager
We have been approached by our client in the Utilities industry to recruit a Content Marketing Manager to provide a hands on role in creating beautifully crafted content based on customer insight.
The role holder will have in-depth experience of developing content gained either from an agency or client background. They will be working with a wide variety of stakeholders including senior management, internal and external marketing colleagues.
The key responsibilities of the role will be;
• Lead the development of Marketing content to be utilised within:
o External PR
o Existing customer communication
o Existing and potential partner communications
o Marketing Campaigns
o Social Media
o Internal Communications
• Understand the key drivers of customer and partner behaviour within the utility sector using existing and new sources of insight
• Use this knowledge to craft impactful, insight led compelling content to effectively communicate our brand and proposition to existing and potential partners, consumers and colleagues
• Responsible for the development of content for the group which is comprised of; Energy, Home Telecom, Tili and Business Utilities
• Content will be developed using a mixture of in-house creation and external agency support
• Specific content needs include; internal communications, social media, partner newsletters, paid for advertising, existing customer communications and campaigns, website improvements and external PR
• Produce on-time, on-brand, engaging and effective content for teams across the business
The successful candidate will have;
• Advanced copy writing and creative skills
• Ability to turn customer and partner insight into compelling content
• Ability to manage/deliver content via all channels mentioned above, with specific skillset across digital platforms (CMS, eClients, Google analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
• Ability to provide dashboard and detailed reporting, across all channels – with clear link to ROI/engagement
• Experience of producing engaging content for a wide variety of audiences and media that drives response/action
• Experience in creation editorial calendar and organisation workflow.
This role will be Edinburgh / home based but with travel to Selkirk 1-2 days per week.
The salary on offer is £35,000 – £45,000 DOE.
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|