Corporate Secretarial Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Corporate Secretarial Manager.
- Managing a specialised services team on all aspects of company secretarial administration to ensure that the team and client servicing aspects are run efficiently;
- Managing and supervise a number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and developments;
- Ensuring that clients structures adhere with relevant regulatory and legal guidelines and requirements;
- Preparing and implementing entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Acting as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of planning and coordination of local audit;
- Be able to attend and lead client board meetings where necessary;
- Ensuring that all client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients;
- Establishing, building, and maintaining strong relationships and networks with both internal and external stakeholders, including auditors and third parties;
- Performing other duties as necessary to support strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional qualifications – ICSA, ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3-4 years’ post qualification experience in the finance industry;
- Understanding of local regulatory and financial reporting regime, IFRS and GAAP;
- Ability to motivate and influence a team.
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|