Cost Accounts Manager
Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Cost Accounts Manager working for a well-established engineering business based in Dudley. This is a full-time permanent role paying between £30,000 to £35,000.
My client is looking for someone to manage the group costing system ensuring that the procedures accurately represent the true costs eliminating any errors prior to generating reports and assisting the Finance Manager to produce accurate financial figures.
You will also be responsible for;
• Overhead comparison to the financials to highlight any necessary changes in the percentages are charged.
• All necessary details are collated for inclusion on the costing reports and that each business is made aware of the new works and the likely start date for inclusion in relative reports.
• Overseeing all admin and commercial to ensure sales applications are captured on a weekly basis.
• Ensuring plant reports are kept on top of and that monthly recharges are also covered.
• Oversee procurement to ensure reports are produced on time and that historic monthly close offs are reflected in the costs.
• Ensuring timely delivery of information covering damage/ reinstatement/ inter recharges etc
• Oversee accounts to ensure credit card and cash purchases information is produced in a timely manner.
• Overseeing the collation of all information, verify and audit results.
• Preparing monthly reports and presentation for the directors meeting.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cost Accountant looking for a new challenge. The preferred candidate must be from an engineering/ manufacturing or automotive background.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|