Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller for a lovely well-established business based in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will be an experienced credit controller seeking a full-time permanent opportunity paying up to £22,000.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager you will be responsible for:
• Responsible to process sales, post sales cash and produce statements.
• Upload Sales Ledger invoices.
• Ensure daily sales ledger control and reconciliation is completed in a timely manner.
• Perform all aspects of credit control, releasing orders, chasing outstanding accounts, approval, setting and managing of credit limits on accounts.
• Maintain all aspects of the credit process.
• Scanning of sales documentation associated with the accounts function.
• Responsible to contact customers in order to collect outstanding debts, negotiating and influencing accordingly.
• Communicate effectively relating to colleagues at all levels of the organisation and with external customers.
You will be an experienced/ target driven credit controller who is an enthusiastic team player, with excellent organisation skills.
Our client is a large business who offer a good benefits package including free on-site parking. They are keen to find a individual who can make a positive difference to the team.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|