Alexander Daniels are working with a large manufacturing and distribution business in Leamington who, due to expansion are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their Accounts Receivable team.
The role is to minimise risk to an acceptable level for both new and existing customers and ensure payment is received in line with agreed settlement terms and to reduce and maintain the amount of past due debt to the levels set by the Credit Manager.
You shall be required to –
• Control and manage the past due levels on the ledger.
• Ensure that customers are contacted prior to payments becoming due.
• Identify queries on the customer’s accounts and assign to the appropriate department for resolution.
• Set, monitor and maintain the Credit Limit for customer’s accounts.
• Undertake the administration with regard to new accounts. To obtain a credit report from an on-line credit agency and apply for insurance cover where required.
• Reconcile customer’s accounts on a monthly basis, ensuring that the account is running smoothly and all parties agree the outstanding items.
Suitable candidates should have-
• Excellent IT skills, experienced with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, for good spreadsheet skills and Word.
• Good and effective communicator, with confidence of discussing matters over the telephone.
• Customer care skills, dealing efficiently and effectively with customers calls.
• Team player, flexible approach to work.
• Ability to prioritise work.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow work through. A thorough approach to your workload.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|