Data Quality Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business to recruit a Data Quality Administrator.
- Ensure that reporting is in place to monitor the quality of data used in the end to end billing process data (This will include consistency checks, data completeness checks etc.)
- Complete data reviews as directed. (Initially this will be relating to the billing data but could expand to cover other areas over time)
- Work with Operations Development team to complete data cleanse projects
- Work with the operational teams to identify and populate missing data
- Assist the team with its daily activities
- Champion data quality across the business
Skills and Experience:
- Prior data governance, data analysis or data cleansing experience
- Excellent report writing skills- SQL, data quality reporting application experience (is desirable)
- Operational systems experience
- A confident manner and the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- A flexible approach to work and good time management skills
- A strong team player with a commitment to deliver outstanding client service
- An ability to work on own initiative and support the work of the team.
- An ability to work under pressure.
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|