Engineering Project Manager
AD Energy have partnered with a leading vertically integrated recycling and green energy company, looking for an experienced Engineering Project Manager for significant Anaerobic Digestion projects in the UK and internationally.
• Leading a team of Engineers and maintaining updates on project status
• Oversee various stages of development for a significant project.
• Maintaining project works daily
• You will be involved in all stages of the project from concept, design, development through to commissioning and hand-over.
• This role will be split between the office and working on site, with occasional travel to international sites or suppliers
• You will be tasked to produce a detailed Programme of Work
• Lead the procurement of materials for all stages of development
• Produce and manage risk assessments
• Manage all plant resources including equipment and people (subcontractors)
• Management and point of contact for suppliers
• Maintaining all health, safety, quality and environmental procedures
• Maintaining all contract administration on project costs
• Management of all project documentation such as handover file, O&M manuals, H&S file and any other relevant files
Skills, Experience & Desirables
• Degree in Civil, Mechanic or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification or relevant experience successfully delivering similar projects
• Full project life cycle knowledge
• Experience in anaerobic digestion, energy from waste, waste water or other relevant industry
• Experience in managing contractors & teams
• Experienced in all Microsoft Office systems
|Job Category||Ad Energy|
|Job Time||Full Time|