European Sales Director – Energy Storage
European Sales Director- Energy Storage
AD Energy is working in a new partnership with a world-leader.
Our Client is an expert in the innovation and supply of Energy Storage products. Having been acquired by a cash rich, Global business, who have a very impressive international presence already, the business are now looking to advance in new core markets.
Europe is an area in which they wish to further establish and are targeting the Commercial and Industrial market for large scale Energy Storage projects.
With exceptionally high performing products our client is entering the market with confidence. This is a really unique role, to help an Overseas leader become a European Key Player.
They have a long list of USPs, which we know will only continue to grow with the development and enhanced R&D the recent acquisition will bring. The business now requires a seasoned and experienced Sales Management professional to help set up and execute the commercial sales strategy.
• Lead sales activities in Europe, with a focus on commercial and industrial customers as well as utilities IPPs and developers
• Identify customers and applications that are an attractive fit for the Energy storage offering
• Originate sales opportunities and create strategies to engage customers to build a pipeline of potential projects
• Prepare customer facing Energy Storage proposals, negotiate and close transactions for energy storage solutions
• Represent the business at industry conferences and other events
• Lead efforts with the project management and sales engineering teams in Asia to develop compelling offers for key customers
• Report market activities and developments back to the company
• Liaise directly with HQ in order to understand technical project requirements
• Experience in the electric power generation and/or transmission and distribution industry
• Knowledge of utilities, independent power producers and energy project developers across the EMEA
• Comfortable working independently and in a matrix reporting environment. Keen to build a team across Europe
Key skills and attributes required:
• A strong academic background in a highly technical discipline such as: Electrical Engineering, Power, Energy & Renewables
• Direct and proven experience in sales and business management in a rapid growth environment
• A proven track record of sales, growing market share, and closing business opportunities
• Strong knowledge energy, battery or ESS technology
• Possess a client -centric approach, provide first class customer service
• Excellent communication skills across multi levels of seniority and disciplines
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial in nature
• Proactive and hands-on sales professional, hungry for development
• Internationally orientated, experience working for a global organisation preferred
This is an executive role, offering a very impressive Basic Salary, bonus scheme and Long term stock options. You will also could build a team of senior people alongside you.
If this position is of interest, please feel free to apply. To find out more information, please contact: Tom.Monaco@energy-recruitment.com
|Job Category||Ad Energy|
|Job Time||Full Time|