Reporting directly to the President, this is a role for a bright dynamic support professional, who is agile and can adapt to the business needs. We are looking for someone with proven experience and lots of initiative.
The successful candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise professionally and confidently with a wide range of people internally and externally. The ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information, be flexible, proactive and able to adapt to changing priorities. You need to have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including inbox management, managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging travel plans
• Keeping the President well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Acting as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated
• Communicating directly and on behalf of the President with key stakeholders including Board members and business partners on matters
• Creating board level reports and presentations
• Preparing internal communications, including contributions to the newsletter and all staff communications
• Providing support for the leadership team, such as diary management, arranging travel and other ad hoc requests
• Financial and budgetary administration will include tracking expenditure, raising purchase orders, handling invoice queries and processing expenses
• Providing hospitality to visitors, arranging lunch etc
• Educated to diploma/ A-level
• 5 – 10 years’ experience, ideally supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a fast paced environment
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and experience of Adobe Acrobat
• Experience in preparing highly confidential presentation
• Experience in scheduling and coordinating meetings, including preparing pre-work and distributing meeting minutes to authorised personnel
• Experience in running ad hoc projects as needed such as gathering, analysing and preparing complex annual budget materials and reports, and various preparations for Board and senior management meetings.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|