Field service engineer – Telford
Alexander Daniels is currently in partnership with a large expanding business based in Telford to recruit for a service engineer. This is a pivotal position within our clients engineering team as the successful candidate will be responsible for installing and maintaining their clients equipment.
- Installation/commissioning/training/warranty support/service contract support on new and second hand machinery
- Continued development/modification support to all group responsible machinery in the field
- Scheduled machine servicing and inspection UK and abroad in support of company
- Emergency breakdown support visits
- Supporting site surveys for new equipment supply
- Telephone help desk support and advice line to customers
- Reconditioning second hand machinery/equipment to high standard for re-sale
- Out of hours call-out support
- Electrically qualified with extensive additional mechanical ability/experience.
- An understanding of food safety & quality of finished product.
- C&G or higher in electrical discipline.
- Qualified to 17thedition regulations.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong time keeping history
You will have good business sense, an understanding of the impact of decisions made, and strong attention to detail.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you please apply now as they are looking to interview ASAP. Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call on 0121 503 2170.
|Job Category||Ad Eng|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|