Our client is a market leading manufacturing business based in the Black Country. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis but will consider temporary to permanent for the right Finance Analyst. The position will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Your tasks as Finance Analyst:
• Lead the activities of monthly financial package and project reporting; coordinator month end close and accruals as well as complete month-end close analysis
• Lead overall budgeting and forecasting for the site
• Provide key information and data to support senior management decision making
• Support and communicate with managers as it relates to complex financial data analysis and implementation of initiatives
• Perform regular ad hoc analysis
Your profile as Finance Analyst:
• Relevant degree in Finance or related subject, ACCA/CIMA qualified or Qualified by Experience
• Proven and demonstrable accounting experience, ideally from the manufacturing sector and preferably from a global or multi-national organisation
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (expert level user) and SAP HFM
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary on offer is between £35,000 to £40,000 + benefits depending on experience.
If this role is of interest then contact Nick Singh on 07837 762322 for further details or email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|