Finance Business Partner
Alexander Daniels are currently partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are keen to add to the current Business Parterning team. They are looking for an exceptional Finance Business Partner who is looking to join a growing organisation on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Finance Business Partner Role:
• Application of commercial and financial knowledge to influence operational outcomes and deliver results to the Finance managers and relevant business functions.
• Challenge the accuracy, integrity and quality of the assets, liabilities and P&L data being reported.
• Management of resource to ensure all departmental deliverables are defined and delivered accurately and of requisite quality in line with customer timetables.
• Responsible for driving and embedding a culture of financial and commercial challenge.
• Understand and manage the Risk and Control framework that Admin Re operates, applying finance knowledge to ensure departmental risks are evaluated, measured, and mitigated.
• Develop, lead and influence effective relationships with key internal and external contacts and be seen as a subject matter expert and key business stakeholder.
• Define and operationally improve the financial processes, models and systems (e.g. general ledger, forecasting tool and group submission tool). Challenge, develop and implement improvements in efficiency and quality.
• Proactively drive continuous end to end improvement of the Admin Re model in the department to ensure both financial accuracy and correct customer outcome.
• Define and deliver operational MI to executive stakeholders, that drives and influences business action and cross functional understanding as well as process improvement.
• Application of subject matter expertise within Finance, through appropriate engagement with stakeholders to drive long term improvement to operational models.
• Articulate financial concepts, results and impacts to non-financial individuals across all levels of the organisation and to external stakeholders.
• Management of direct and indirect staff in delivering BAU service and management of staff performance.
• Improve team effectiveness through gap analysis, coordinating delivery of objectives, challenging as appropriate and inspiring the team to deliver continuous improvement.
• Deputise for management for operational tasks.
The successful Finance Business Partner must be ACA, ACMA or ACCA qualified
Finance Business Partner Skills:
• Communicates effectively, including written and oral presentation, engaging customers and stakeholders
• Demonstrates good organisational skills, with an analytical and methodical approach to work
• Ability to work very well in a team or independently, consulting and engaging others appropriately in the wider function and business.
• Demonstrates appropriate prioritisation skills
• Ability to apply specialist knowledge to improve processes.
• Strong operational financial management skills
• Strong leadership skills within task management and process improvement.
Finance Business Partner Experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience in a finance environment (or relevant qualification)
• Experience of working within a regulatory environment
• Experience in implementation of new financial systems and/or processes
• Experience of system interrogation
• Understands the commercial environment
• Knowledge of operation of General Ledger and policy transaction systems including journal preparation and posting
• Knowledge of Life and Pensions financial and regulatory environment (not essential)
What is on offer?
Salary between £50,000 to £55,000 + benefits
If this position is of intertest, contact Nick Singh on 07837 762322 for a confidential chat or email your cv along with a covering letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|