Finance Business Partner
I am currently looking for an experienced and driven Business Partner to work with a complex business with challenging stakeholder based in Warwickshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an established Financial Planning & Analysis team to support and advise on strategic and operational decision making. Your role will be to provide insight and analysis that will drive better business performance. These insights will be based on analysis of operational performance, industry dynamics, market trends and the competitor landscape.
• Full commercial exposure to your business unit
• Contribute towards strategic decision making
• Working with operational teams to understand the impact of financial reporting on business performance
• Provide analysis relating to business strategy
• Deliver and support financial appraisals through the appropriate analysis (Discounted Cash Flows, Return On Capital Employed) on potential business development projects, acquisitions and disposals.
• Carry out post investment reviews on all investment projects and report findings to senior management.
• Competitor benchmarking and market analysis
• Responsible for quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting of income and operating expenditure including the three year planning process.
• Advising on key business planning assumptions and opportunities
• Build strong working relationships with the Chief Operating Officers and their teams
• Effective reporting to the Board, Executive, Leadership Team
The successful candidate will have proven commercial and business partnering experience and should be a minimum of 3 years PQE. You will also be responsible for the mentoring and development of a qualified Business Analyst.
This is a great role that can genuinely impact and be part of a strong management team.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|