A leading service organisation based in Walsall is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. My client is a well-established and growing firm currently operating on a national scale.
The Finance Manager will be reporting into the Head of Finance and duties will include:
* Consolidation of management accounts, and financial statements, ensuring accurate, timely and prudent reporting at all times in line with current accounting standards.
* Lead all aspects of the annual budget planning processes, budget consolidation and commentary.
* Forecasting banking and cash flow requirements, overdraft, debt repayments, hedging, and clean down
* Monitoring, controlling and reporting the capital investment process across the group, ensuring all spend is in line with business unit strategy and consistently applied, challenging the Divisional FD’s on required ROI and reporting on post project performance
* Setting working capital targets across the business units, ensuring consistent reporting and holding business units to account for delivering against those targets
* Assist with new systems development and process improvement activities across finance
* Lead monthly review meetings with senior financial team, to review capital and cash performance
* Prime contact for leasing providers, lease pricing assessment and sign off
* Developing a programme of tax governance, to include tax risk register and tax schedule of work
* Responsibility for Treasury team, ensuring quality and timeliness of reconciliations and reporting
What will the Finance Manager look like:
* Degree qualified with professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
* Previous experience of financial planning, reporting and tax in a large business environment
* A strong communicator, with the ability to influence both internally and externally
* Highly motivated, independent, and determined with a ‘can do’ attitude. Able to keep pace with a fast-moving business and interpret implications of technical changes.
* Demonstrate and promote a culture of continuous improvement, together with experience of systems implementation
What is on offer for the Finance Manager:
* Salary c£50,000 + excellent benefits
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|