Finance Manager (PE-backed group)
Finance Manager required for a superb, fast-growing private equity-backed group based in Birmingham. The company in question has already demonstrated excellent growth and innovation in the past couple of years, and with strong plans ahead and a good financial backing, they have set their sights on even stronger growth. As a business within the consultancy industry, they are continually looking to develop their already-strong team with bright and innovative individuals – and now require a Finance Manager to help take the reins and drive performance.
As the Finance Manager, you will report directly to the Finance Director and be responsible for:
– Overseeing the small, but growing, finance team including production of monthly management accounts
– Consolidation of the group’s subsidiaries’ monthly management information
– Producing a monthly management report including cash flow analysis and forecasting
– Taking a lead role in the budgeting procedures with the Finance Director and investment group
– Direct management of the accounts support staff
– Annual production of the statutory accounts, and being a key point of contact for the external auditors
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified and have experience dealing with medium-sized group businesses. It would be advantageous to have experience supporting a private equity-backed or fast-growth business/group, though this is not essential. The right candidate will have strong skills both in management accounting and annual financial reporting, as the technical accounting aspects of this role are crucial.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|