Alexander Daniels have been exclusively retained to recruit for a Financial Controller to join this dynamic and developing events business based in Kettering.
The successful candidate will work alongside the finance and office manager and be responsible for overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts and reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for integrating finance procedures of a recently acquired business, statutory accounting and facilitating the R&D tax credits process and overseeing the implementation of a new IT system.
This role is working closely with the MD and will report directly to the board.
This is a highly commercial role working within a dynamic SME where you will be leading the accounts team and have experience of a system implementation and process improvement.
Duties will include;
• Establish and maintain management accounts and KPI reporting
• Presentation of financial performance to the Board with any recommendations
• Integrating finance and IT functions of the acquired business
• Prepare annual accounts and supporting schedules with the external accountants
• Reviewing back office infrastructure and systems and make any recommendations for improvements
If you are a qualified accountant with a strong, fun, personality- please forward over your cv!
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|