Financial Controller – Leamington Spa
Alexander Daniels are working exclusively to recruit for a qualified hands on Financial Controller to support the Finance Director this growing SME.
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of all financial and management information across the business. Ensuring strong financial controls and process alongside a robust structure and approach to both management and project accounting, whilst understanding the flexibility required for a growing business of this size.
Ensuring the effective and best use of internal finance resources to deliver the highest quality internal service to the business, aiding decision making and future direction. Ownership of budgeting and forecasting and driving the involvement of Finance throughout the business. Managing and delegating to the team accordingly and supporting the FD on driving change and ad hoc strategic and operational requests. Responsible for the Purchasing function and ensuring an efficient, robust and flexible supply chain process throughout.
Key duties will include;
• Monthly Management and Project Accounts preparation with a view to handing over to Project/Management
Accountant and overseeing
• Preparation of Board reporting on a monthly basis
• Monthly attendance at project WIP meetings and ownership of project accounting.
• Development of Finance project involvement from bids/tenders to completion.
• Annual budget and quarterly forecasting process, development of rolling forecasts.
• Development and implementation of Financial accounting and controls within the business, ensuring
consistency across the group where applicable.
• Responsible for Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll alongside three team members,
to include management and development.
• Support tax planning for the UK and US businesses, with particular focus around R&D.
• Statutory Accounts Preparation alongside all other statutory submissions co-ordinating with the Company
Secretary and External Auditors where necessary.
• Year end Audit
• Development and progression of business support throughout the business.
• Business partnering Project Managers and Directors, Business Development and Functional/Departmental
• Supporting the US Finance Team on an ad-hoc basis
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|