Financial Controller required for a world-leading organisation based in Solihull. Joining a wholly owned subsidiary of a global business, this role will see you taking a senior position within a key division with overall responsibility for overseeing monthly reporting, statutory accounting and audit requirements, as well as reporting to/liaison with key stakeholders at the senior level.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Monthly management accounting – ensuring completion of month end reporting, supported by a team of accountants, as well as maintenance of the fixed asset register and capital expenditure process
• Financial reporting controls – you will be responsible for upkeep of financial controls and governance across the division, ensuring group accounting policies are followed, and meeting current audit requirements
• Intercompany accounts – overall responsibility for intercompany transactions and reconciliations
• Balance sheet management – ensuring balance sheets are reconciled monthly in a timely manner, and regular balance sheet review / movement analysis with the senior leadership team
• Audit – key player in the external audit process and supporting the audit team with their requirements
• Compliance reporting – overall responsibility for compliance reporting to regulatory bodies and external governors, as well as ensuring procedures are up to date in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
You will be ACA, CA or ACCA qualified with a strong history in large, complex organisations, including overseeing monthly reporting and financial controls/audit processes. To be trained within a Big 4 environment would be a bonus, but is by no means essential.
You should have previously managed a team (of any size) and enjoy the people management aspect, being able to coach and mentor a team of part-qualified and qualified accountants below you.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|