Alexander Daniels are looking to recruit a Group Accountant for a very high profile client in Wolverhampton who have recently made a number of large acquisitions in the UK and Europe and therefore need to add new talent to their existing high calibre team. This is a great opportunity to get involved in an ever changing, growing business who are always involved in some very exciting projects. You will be ACA qualified, have trained in practice and therefore have strong technical accounting knowledge including UK GAAP and IFRS. You will work closely with a very talented team of individuals where you will receive development opportunities and will have autonomy to manage your workload as you see fit.
The successful Group Accountant will be working for a well-respected and highly profitable business where the culture is fun, flexible and hard working. This role will allow you to drive direct improvements through your actions and will see you operating a very broad remit by interacting across Operations and Senior Management, whilst also being involved in Acquisitions and the integration of these newly acquired businesses.
* As the Group Accountant you will take full accountability for the numbers and will support with the integration of the newly acquired businesses as well as get involved with various ad hoc projects.
* Full understanding of company profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow
* Deliver smooth month-end closing & consolidation process
* Maintain robust internal control environment
* Conduct balance sheet reviews – ledger & reconciliation review / validation and provision review
* The delivery of management and statutory reporting, including analysis and supporting information
* Supporting the Head of Finance with the co-ordination of the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and strategic planning processes
* Liaising with external Advisors in relation to audit, taxation and other areas
* Managing the team to ensure all deadlines are met, accounts and reports are accurate and statutory obligations adhered to
* Working with Group on all statutory reporting requirements
* Commercial analysis and M&A activity
As the successful Group Accountant you will be:
* A fully qualified Chartered Accountant and looking for your 1st or 2nd move in industry
* Have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
* Consolidation experience
* Excellent communication skills with a genuine ability to interact at all levels
* A desire to get involved in the commercial aspects of the business
* A sense of humour
The salary on offer for the successful Group Accountant is circa £50k + benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Nick Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|