Head of HR
Head of HR required to join a company that is going through an exciting period of growth, if you want to be working in a fun loving culture then this is the right business and opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the Human Resources function and improve the company’s base in its Leadership training and employee engagement. Require a hands on Head of HR, with a real can-do attitude.
You will demonstrate natural leadership traits, deliver training sessions to managers and be involved in other projects.
* Leadership of the Human Resources team
* Monitoring and developing team leads
* To comply with all applicable Compliance policies, procedures, laws and regulations
* Projects will include but not be limited to the following
* Senior Management training and coaching
* Reward, Compensation and Benefits
* Private Medical Insurance
* Ensuring HR are up-to-date with legal and regulation changes such as the senior managers regime and GDPR;
* Writing and updating HR policies for the Company and loading to the company intranet;
* Managing the content of the HR space on the intranet
* Aiding in the year-end appraisal / bonus review process
What they want:
You will need to demonstrate being a hands on Head of HR, with a real can-do attitude.
You will demonstrate natural leadership traits, clear and confident communication and show the flexibility to be a true team player.
Experience with developing and executing leadership and management training.
A bachelor’s degree (minimum 2.1) and/or an Advanced Level CIPD Human Resources qualification.
A salary of up to £70,000 per annum is on offer for this position
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|