Head of HR
Head of HR essential to Build the HR strategy and lead the HR teams to support the development and growth of all areas of their fast-based business.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Build and deliver an effective HR strategy that is conducive with the wider Business objectives
• Lead the team with regards to large change programmes such as redundancy or system implementations
• Build an internal training function to enhance the skills of staff across all areas of the Business.
• Work closely with the internal recruitment strategy aiming at identifying new talent into the Business through alternative methods inclusive of graduates and internships.
• Manage and develop the internal recruitment function, aiming to build an effective hiring strategy.
• Grow and develop the company ethos and culture throughout the wider business and find ways to develop this in an ever growing employee base.
• Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Department Heads and Directors.
• Create understanding and trust between HR and all other departments.
• Ensure compliance with all legislation and adapt to the changing retail environment.
• Review working practices to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all Support functions under the HR Department.
The ideal candidate for the role will be:
• Highly committed
• Experienced in multi-site business, ideally with ecommerce and retail operations.
• Have proven leadership of managing multiple departments, with an ability to lead, communicate with and influence others
• Able to succeed in a fast paced, hands on, unpredictable environment
• Able to guide and advise Senior colleagues
• Ideally you will be CIPD qualified
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|