HR Advisor Generalist
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor Generalist to join a growing company and a friendly professional Head Office HR team based in the Coventry / Warwick.
You will act as first point of contact in a generalist position, with a focus on providing expert HR advice to managers across the business.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience within Manufacturing or Automotive. You will need to have worked in a HR Generalist role and ideally be on a short notice period or immediately available.
• Supporting the HR department in delivery of human resource services across the group
• Advising and Coaching line managers on processes and guiding on employee relations matters
• Experience of working in a busy HR function with previous advisory responsibility
• Responsible for Employee Relations and Performance Management issues such as disciplinaries, grievances to performance, absence and capability Management
• Liaising with Unions
• Ability to take on project work
• Supporting with recruitment
• You will have at least 3 years HR Generalist experience
• You will hold a CIPD Qualification
• Unions experience (ideal)
• Experience leading on Employee Relations matters
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Type||Fixed Term Contract|