Alexander Daniels HR are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading food manufacturer in the Glasgow area in their search for a HR Advisor.
This role is responsible for providing the business area with HR support on best practice, policies and procedure, employment law and working with management to embed culture and values.
The main accountabilities of the role are;
• To implement the company’s People Strategy and be a point of contact for all people related issues.
• Maintain good working knowledge of UK employment law.
• Dealing with employee relation issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence, sickness and performance management.
• Dealing with end to end recruitment for your business area.
• Reporting on key HR metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Ad-hoc projects when required.
The successful candidate will have;
• Good working knowledge of HR within a food manufacturing environment.
• CIPD qualification
• Up to date employment knowledge.
There is a salary of between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on experience.
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|