We are urgently recruiting an experienced HR Assistant, ideally with previous experience within the Manufacturing or Automotive industry to support our client with Generalist HR related responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard working individual who has great attention to detail and strong organisational skills. You will have previous experience working as a HR Assistant in a similar type role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide first level HR support and advice to employees and Line Managers.
• Supporting the HR Advisors with HR related matters including low level Disciplinaries, Grievances, Absence and Performance Management
• Co-ordinate and administer the recruitment and selection process – full cycle
• Arrange all onboarding for head office and management of new starters
• Placing job adverts, actively sourcing and qualifying candidates
• Arranging and coordinating interviews
• Delivering feedback to candidates, and maintaining strong relationships in the market
• Conducting right to work checks
• Sending out routine correspondence and letters
• Starters / Leavers
• Data Maintenance – Ensuring all records are up to date for staff
• Providing accurate, high quality administrative support across all HR processes.
The successful candidate
• WILL Have at least 2 years in a similar type HR Assistant role
• Will ideally have worked within Manufacturing, Automotive, or Engineering (not essential)
• Will have a HR Qualification or currently working towards
• Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft packages – Excel, Powerpoint
For immediate consideration, Please send your CV NOW to email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|