HR Business Partner
We are supporting our client with a new exciting vacancy for an experienced Business Partner.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a Manufacturing environment coupled with experience in a Senior HR role with a good understanding of casework and employment law.
Working as part of the HR Operations team, you will be adept at operating at a senior stakeholder level. You will build strong relationships with all internal clients, support the overall business agenda and effectively develop and deliver HR frameworks including recruitment, training, performance, employee relations, sickness and attendance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing coaching and advice to Senior Managers on Employee Relations cases, conflict resolution, performance and people management
• Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and enforced consistently across the business
• Provide support to the HR Team with regards to business improvements and organisational change
• Leading grievance and investigation casework / coaching and developing Managers across the business encouraging management ownership of ER resolutions
• Engaging the management team on performance management processes including development plans, informal warnings and facilitating and managing the formal process up to and including dismissal
• Analysing trends in relation to ER issues in order to deliver process improvements
• Overseeing strategic HR delivery, including liaising with senior HR colleagues in order to deliver HR objectives in line with operational priorities
• Leading on HR project work, including delivering change management initiatives and programmes TUPE and training needs analysis
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong Employee Relations experience including negotiations
• Sound knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices
• Sound experience in management coaching and development
• Strong experience in influencing and negotiating
• TUPE Experience (Ideal not essential)
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|