HR Business Partner
Alexander Daniels are partnering with a fantastic company who are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to provide effective professional and technical support on day to day people issues.
This role will operate throughout the North East of England.
• Partnering with line managers and supervisors to resolve day to day issues and to implement good people management practices
• Dealing with all aspects of Employer Relations – Coaching line managers on the informal resolution of issues as well as advising on disciplinary issues, grievances, capability, absence issues and performance management.
• Supporting with formal grievances and disciplinary situations – assessing risk, supporting line managers with investigations and liaising with relevant members of the divisional HR team and the central HR functions on complex matters
• Provide specialist advice, consulting and partnering for organisational development and business restructuring programs
• Support HR Business Partners with key business projects, restructure, TUPE transfers and change management
• Supporting the HR Business Partners to implement the divisional people plan
Key Skills and Qualifications
• CIPD qualified to level 7 or working towards the qualification or qualified by experience.
• Strong generalist advisory experience
• An excellent understanding of employment law and its application on a pragmatic basis
• Experience of working with Trade Unions and representatives is desirable
• Previous experience in a multi-site organisation, advising on a range of terms and conditions, would be desirable
• Experience of preparing project management templates, keeping track of project milestones and deliverables, managing internal stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills with experience of managing and analysing data
For a confidential chat or to be considered for the role, please email Nicky Murdock
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|