Working in partnership with our client within the healthcare sector, we have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to work within a small team in the Coventry area.
Reporting directly into the chief executive, the successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a Senior HR position within the healthcare sector leading and developing the HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide professional HR advice and support on a range of matters, complying with current legislation and best practice to support both senior management and employees
2. Implementing and developing new policies and procedures whilst ensuring compliance with CQC standards
3. Recruitment (Full cycle) – Reviewing the current recruitment process and implementing ways to manage staff in line with the culture of the organisation and employment law
4. Advise managers on employee relations related issues to ensure consistent, transparent application of policies and practices; own investigations when needed
5. Coach managers to ensure team priorities are laser focused on-strategy and drive customer success
6. To participate in the annual budget setting process.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|