We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a fantastic organisation who are going through a period of expansion.
You will manage the HR function, delivering HR services to key areas of the business providing expert advice to Line Managers on a wide range of HR best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing advice and guidance to Management on wide range of Employee Relation matters relating to Grievances, Disciplinaries, Performance Management, Absence Management, including long term sick.
• Provide advice and support to employees relating to their terms and conditions
• Preparation and updating of HR reports on various HR issues and analysis of data for key trends
• Deliver ER training and provide coaching to line managers
• Support Recruitment and L&D with Assessment Events
• Manage and deliver assigned HR initiatives or projects
• Review the HR processes and procedures to ensure the HR function and services are continually improved
• In conjunction with the Head of HR, ensure all Company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a CIPD qualification with experience in a similar type role.
• Experience using Sage (desirable)
• Have excellent knowledge of Employment Law
• Previous experience as a HR Manager ideally gained within a fast paced industry such as Retail, Leisure or Hospitality with a strong ER background.
For consideration, please email your details to Nicky Murdock
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|