Alexander Daniels HR are pleased to be retained by a fast growing service provider, based in Glasgow, to recruit their first ever HR Manager.
Our client has been around since around 2005 and after a private equity investment last year, they now have ambitious growth plans which are already making huge changes to the business. As a result, the headcount will be growing from 50 to circa 200 by the end of this year, hence their need to hire their first HR Manager to implement a full people plan.
The HR Manager will be stand alone within the department an will report to the Finance Director. They will be responsible for driving the people and culture agenda for the company, implementing strategies, projects, policies, procedures and build capability to manage and develop talent and support employee engagement.
The role responsibilities will include;
• Driving the people and culture agenda including KPI’s, employee communication.
• Employee engagement ensuring the employee journey is delivered in a consistent manner, taking feedback and analysing data to make recommendations on where they can improve.
• Organisational design – including structural change, people processes and business improvement.
• Employee relations – develop managers to effectively manage people issues including disciplinary, grievances, absence and sickness.
• Talent management – create resource plans and support souring talent to drive company performance.
• Administration – own all people policies, procedures and associated documentation, gather relevant data, monitor HR budget.
The successful candidate will have;
• Experience at HR Adviser level or above
• Ideally CIPD qualified
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to different business needs
• Desire to grow with the business and potentially hire a team around them
• A good sense of humour!
In return for your hard work there is a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 on offer, depending on experience. There is also a willingness to support through further professional development. Other benefits include pension and holidays.
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|