Alexander Daniels are delighted to be retained by a growing services organisation in Glasgow who are looking to hire their first HR Manager.
My client have seen steady growth since they opened their doors nearly 15 years ago, however, over the past year they have gone through substantial growth and will continue to do so. As a result they are looking to hire a HR Manager to establish a Human Resources function within the business. This really is a blank canvas and will allow the successful candidate to put their own mark on it but main responsibilities will be;
• Create fit for purpose policies and procedures, employee handbooks, processes and a consistent approach to managing the growing number of employees.
• Recruitment including talent mapping, talent pooling, succession planning and creating defined career paths, job descriptions etc.
• Employee relations; ensuring managers are self sufficient through up-skilling and training and managing complex cases when escalated.
• Performance management; implementing a fit for purpose performance management process.
• Implementing a new HR system / software.
• Managing a HR Assistant
• Working closely with the Regional Director to ensure the way people are managed is consistent
The successful HR Manager will have;
• Worked at a similar level e.g. Snr HR Adviser, Junior HR Manager within a SME and be ready to take the next step.
• Be looking to take on a more senior role within the business as it continues to grow (2-3 years).
• Ideally be CIPD qualified
• Full, clean driving licence.
This role reports to the Finance Director.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
There is a competitive salary on offer of £30,000 – £35,000 plus healthcare, pension etc.
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|