We are supporting our client with an Urgent temporary requirement for a HR Officer to undertake key HR activities and support the HR Advisor with various project work.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in a similar type role and have been involved in projects relating to TUPE/Redundancies
• Supporting the HR Advisor with the consultation process in relation to TUPE and redundancies.
• Working closely with managers to ensure that all documentation relating to the TUPE and other formal processes are completed
• Dealing with low level employee Relations cases, escalating any complex ER issues
• Providing case management support as requested by HR Advisors including disciplinaries, grievance, maternity, paternity, carer/adoption leave, sickness absence etc.
• Providing advice and support to managers on absence management issues, ensuring escalation to the relevant HR Advisor on all Long-Term sick cases
• Supporting Managers in the recruitment process / Conducting interviews
• Delivering on-boarding programmes for all salaried, non-management new entrants, ensuring a comprehensive and consistent approach is taken
• Providing advice and support to Managers undertaking eligibility to work in the UK checks
• Collating weekly/monthly reports and statistics
• Conducting regular audits of personnel files to ensure compliance with Employment Law and company policies
This role will require you to be able to start immediately or have a short notice period.
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|