Human Capital Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Human Capital Administrator.
- Ensure all documentation relating to employees is accurately collated, maintained and updated as necessary.
- Monitor, maintain and update all HC systems, including providing support to employees with queries.
- Take ownership for the work permit and employment permit application and administration process, including sending applications to Immigration and Housing Departments, respectively.
- Be the first point of contact for all general HC queries.
- Provide administration support for all HC lifecycle functions, including annual and ad-hoc projects, such as the pay review process, moderation and talent review.
- Track monitor and administer probation periods for all new joiners, including raising any concerns where relevant.
- Produce accurate reports as and when required, and assist in populating the monthly HR Report and Staff Updates.
- Support the HC Manager with all Audits, including producing requested documents and information as requested.
- Maintain and update the Coaching lists, highlighting concerns to the HC Manager.
- Assist in processing any resignations and leavers.
- Process daily absences, follow up on medical certificates and escalate any absence issues to the HC Manager
- Assist in minute taking and create documentation for performance management meetings, disciplinary and grievances.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 3 CIPD Qualification
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, as the role requires contact with a wide variety of people internally and externally whom will be at a varying degree of seniority
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to take responsibility for own work, be interested in self-development.
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail.
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|