Intellectual Property Lawyer
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Intellectual Property Lawyer to join a highly regarded global business in the Midlands.
This market leading in-house legal team seek a Intellectual Property lawyer to act as the global lead with regards to IP advice across the business on both a national and international level. The successful intellectual property lawyer will be responsible for a wide range of IP matters including but not limited to:
• Leading the IP Creation Activity including developing and implementing of IP strategy and leading the management of the IP Portfolio and manage IP risk
• Advising, negotiating and drafting key development contracts, collaboration agreements, R&D contracts, teaming agreements, Trade Mark licenses and NDA’s
• Governing the creation / ownership, use and confidentiality of Group IP and supporting major commercial and corporate transactions
• Managing major cross border matters in a highly commercial environment
• IP related litigation and leading the resolution of IP disputes
• Lead the patent managers team in all activities relating to the identification and management of 3rd party IP risks through patent managers and external counsel
• Manage the Trade Mark portfolio
• Manage the IP budget
The successful Intellectual Property Lawyer will be a minimum of 5 years PQE. You will ideally come from an in-house legal team; however, candidates would be considered from a national/international practice or trademark attorney.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading legal team during an exciting period of growth, a competitive salary & market leading benefits package is on offer, along with genuine long-term career prospects and international travel with a global FTSE 100 business.
|Job Category||Ad Legal|
|Job Time||Full Time|