Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an Investment Specialist.
- Deliver holistic investment advice, off-balance sheet liquidity and custody & execution services to target client base (i.e. personal and non-personal customers).
- Support the business by driving a balanced scorecard performance management culture.
- Deliver investment revenue via investment advice and arranging services, with AUM targets.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of investment requirements, industry trends, products, services and the regulatory environment we operate in.
- Provide investment service in compliance with the Training and Competency scheme guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- Have strong previous regulated instrument/investment experience and must satisfy the FCA criteria for an approved person both initially and on an ongoing basis.
- Have appropriate investment qualifications (UK Level 4 minimum, level 6 preferred), and may be required to gain further qualifications as determined by business demands.
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|