Learning and Development Manager
Alexander Daniels HR are pleased to be working with a luxury brand in South Ayrshire in their search for a L&D Manager.
In this role you will provide a value-adding, proactive and supportive learning, development and training function for all associates, contributing to the successful delivery of the goals relating to quality standards, satisfaction and profitability. To develop cost effective and innovative training initiatives, which embrace values and support associates to achieve both their work and personal professional goals.
Responsibilities will include;
• Develop an annual training programme which meets the needs of the organisation
• Structure the annual training budget ensuring all training expenses are kept within budget
• Liaise with Head of Departments to ensure all their training needs are met
• Plan and publish a monthly training calendar
• Design, develop and deliver fit for purpose training courses
• All training administration
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a luxury brand in a specialist Learning & Development role.
Salary is competitive.
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Level||Clerical & Transactional|
|Job Time||Full Time|
|Level||Clerical & Transactional|