Alexander Daniels Recruitment are currently working with a growing accountancy practice. This is a permanent position and the client will consider both part time and full time hours.
• Develop and implement effective administrative systems, procedures and protocols, process mapping and database management.
• Provide day to day administration support to the director
• Oversee day to day requirements of the office i.e stationary, insurance, purchasing of office equipment, general consumables and supplies
• Assist the small team with aspects of customer care, reception duties, call handling and screening. Follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
• Assist the team with work flow management to include correspondence with clients and any public authorities i.e HM Revenue and Customs and management of client deadlines and ensuring clients expectations are met at the right price.
• Arrange office events, training and lunches
• Manage the health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
• Be the main contact for the company’s outsourced IT provider.
Free on site parking
Salary dependent on experience
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|