Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager with an innovative Leicestershire based organisation. You will have accountability for the delivery of all payroll services across the group. Managing and developing a highly motivated team to ensure all payrolls are processed on time and accurately in accordance with HMRC legislation.
The ideal candidate will be Qualified AAT or CIPP with a proven track record of managing a similar size payroll. Knowledge of Sage and MHR would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Develop and Manage a small payroll team
• Submission of RTI and year end information \ HMRC Compliance
• Submission and processing of pension information and employee pay
• Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
• Dealing with payroll queries
• Reconciliations of Payroll Control Accounts
• P11ds Submission
• Reconciliation of Payroll Control Accounts
• Manage a payroll of c1000 employees
• KPI reporting and management
• Lead the roll out of a new payroll system
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad Finance, Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|