An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading regional law firm in Birmingham who are seeking a Planning Partner.
You will be joining leading top 200 practice who are seeking a senior planning lawyer to join their team in Birmingham during an exciting period of growth. You will be client facing from day one and given considerable client responsibility where you will be expected to grow and develop the department.
• Senior Associate or Partner level
• Up to date knowledge and experience of: planning law, infrastructure, authorisation, compulsory purchase orders, compensation law
• Public sector and/or local government experience
• Able to provide clear, sensible, client-focussed advice
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to demonstrate an active interest in marketing and business development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading regional practice during an exciting period of growth. The quality of the work is particularly strong and there are genuine prospects for career progression. The firm offer a very competitive salary and a supportive and collaborative culture.
|Job Category||Ad Legal|
|Job Time||Full Time|