Project Manager – Birmingham
Alexander Daniels is currently in partnership with an expanding business based in Birmingham to recruit for a Projects Manager. This is a pivotal position within our clients engineering team as the candidate will be responsible for organising and scheduling the manufacturing of their clients bespoke projects.
- Managing key projects from concept through to completion, including installation and commissioning
- Controlling capital expenditure in line with budgets
- Leading teams of engineers
- Be part of a regional team of co-workers to undertake project requirements to include; attending site visits, assessing project scope, and providing solution-based value engineered cost estimations to the Client,
- Undertake initial project feasibility and scoping to include elements such as; design, procurement, construction, and on-site commissioning costs,
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of automation industry, specifically Electrical, Instrumentation, Control, and Automation,
- Follow technical specifications and deliverables of projects in accordance with Client specification,
- Become company expert on CE legislation relating to automation projects,
- Liaise with Clients, contractors, and suppliers to ensure successful project management and delivery,
- Work with other colleagues and delivery team comprising control systems engineers, mechanical and electrical engineers, and design engineers for successful project delivery
- Act as the Company representative at Client site and contract meetings,
- Seek additional opportunities within the industry, through Client liaison,
- Ensure that all opportunities are recorded and communicated to the appropriate department in a timely manner,
- Ensure all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters are effectively managed on site.
- Have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to manage and prioritise their time effectively working on their own initiative,
- They will be a decisive, influential, and analytical project management professional, with at least three years project management experience,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well under pressure,
- Strong leadership / management skills,
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or other relevant subject
- Demonstrable track record of success planning, budgeting, executing and delivering complex projects on time and to budget
- Ability to work at remote sites either on own or with others
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and an ability to recognise new opportunities.
You will have good business sense, an understanding of the impact of decisions made, and strong attention to detail.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you, please apply now as they are looking to interview ASAP. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0121 503 2170.
|Job Category||Ad Eng|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|