Purchase Ledger Clerk
Alexander Daniels are working with a medium size utilities business in Warwick who due to internal promotion have a vacancy within their Accounts Payable Team.
The main responsibilities of the role are as below;
• Match delivery notes with invoices.
• Allocate nominal codes to invoices.
• Service Invoices
• Line by line price/quantity check to identify any discrepancies.
• Match with purchase ledger
• Coding and processing of approx. 200 invoices per month onto the Accounts Payable system.
• Attain authorisation.
• Obtaining POD’s for unmatched invoices via store or supplier on a regular basis.
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations to be completed with any issues arising to be addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
• Ensure that any correspondence relating to overdue accounts is actioned and resolved on the day of receipt.
• Maintain close working relationships with suppliers and internal departments
• Working to daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
• Resale Invoices
• Match to purchase order.
• Allocate correct sales order to purchase invoice.
• Enter invoices onto purchase ledger
• Put invoices on hold if queries arise and inform supplier.
• Open new supplier accounts setting terms to Company guidelines.
• Obtain BACS details for payments.
• Reconcile supplier statements at the end of each month.
• Maintain spread sheet relating to purchase invoices.
• Close off purchase ledger at the end of each month.
• Answer any queries on supplier payments.
• Maintain an efficient filing system.
|Job Time||Full Time|